By placing bids on vehicles in an online auction, the purchaser agrees to the following terms and conditions.
The purchaser will afford every opportunity to research all lots prior to sale. The purchaser understands that they are buying property entirely upon their own agent’s examination and opinion. All lots are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults and defects. Any guarantees written or implied as to the authenticity, originality, or condition of any lot are not the guarantee of the Motorious Online Auction, and should be determined by the purchaser’s own inspection and discretion.
- All controversies, claims, disputes and other matters in question between the parties to this Agreement, arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in Charlotte, North Carolina in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association then obtaining, unless the parties mutually agree otherwise. This Agreement to arbitrate shall be specifically enforceable under the prevailing arbitration law.
- The award rendered by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the parties, and judgment may be entered upon it in accordance with the applicable law in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- The costs of arbitration shall be assessed by the arbitrators.
- TOM MACK AUCTIONS ONLINE SUMMER SALE:
A buyers premium of 7% of the hammer price will be applied to each sold vehicle and included in the total price of the vehicle. Upon a winning bid, the 7% buyers premium will be charged to the buyer's credit card immediately. All sales are final and buyers premiums are non-refundable.
- CCCA FULL CLASSICS ONLINE AUCTION:
A buyers premium of 5% of the hammer price will be applied to each sold vehicle and included in the total price of the vehicle, with a minimum of $500, and capped at $3,000. Upon a winning bid, the buyers premium will be charged to the buyer's credit card immediately. All sales are final and buyers premiums are non-refundable.
Final Invoice and details:
All sales are final. Once the auction has ended, the Seller information will be shared with the Buyer, and visa-versa, so the two -parties can contact each other directly to finalize the transaction and transfer of ownership. Motorious is happy to assist with making the connection between the two parties.